Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thursday -- TM (I wussed out and went to the gym. It was windy and cold outside) 4 miles. I walked the first 3 min as a warm up. This kinda wrecks your time. But my average was about 10:00. I even ran some of it at 9:40 (which is really good for me). My knee got very sore at about mile 3.

Friday -- Swimming. I did a little over a mile. I lost track after a mile. Pool got crowded so I got out. I little slower today. Mile was about 34 min.

Saturday -- 5 mile run. Peter and I ran up Provo Canyon trail. I turned around at 2.5. He kept going to do an 8 miler. My total time was about 52 or 53 min. My splits on my watch don't seem very accurate. I lost satellite connection in the trees and it didn't seem very accurate sometimes. This is my first 5 mile run since the Moab race. Felt pretty good. Knee felt better today. Still a little sore but not until mile 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment