Saturday, May 22, 2010

Woman of Steel Triathlon!

Swim got canceled because it was so cold this morning ... and raining. Yes it is the end of May and there was snow half way down the mountain.

I had so much fun and learned a lot. Lots of room for improvement. We ended up doing a run/bike/run. For someone that struggles with running this was not ideal.

Run 1 (they said one mile ... my garmin said it was little over a mile) 10:22 [my mile pace was 9:44 ... fast for me!]
T1 2:35
Bike 47:10
T2 2:20
Run 2 (2.9 mile) 29:59

Overall time 1:32:29
tied for 284/597

My knee was killing on that second run. I even stopped and stretched [got some good looks for that]. Overall I feel good about things. It was so much fun and I am super excited to do another one ... a real one. This was a great "test run" for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment