Thursday, May 27, 2010

Got up and ran this morning! I LOVE not having to be at school!!! I have not done an early ... first thing in the morning run in a long time. About 1.5 miles into it I started thinking I should have eaten something. I did get over it at about 2 miles. I started to feel really pretty good but then my knee started to really hurt. It is starting to hurt earlier and earlier into my run. This is the worst it has been in a run. I stopped and walked and even that hurt. Lucky I was pretty close to home. After walking a bit I was able to job the rest of the way. It killed my time. I just made an appointment with a sports medicine doctor for when I get home from California.

I ended up going 3.10 miles in 33 min. (walked about the last 1/8 mile ... so bugged!)

PM -- Decided it was probably a good idea to try and actually swim 1.5 miles before heading to California for the Alcatraz race. Went to the Orem Rec so I could swim in the 50 m pool instead of the 25 yard pool. 23 laps is much easier than 50 ish laps. It took me 54 minutes with all my rest. I will admit that at the end my arms were getting tired. It was not super easy. At least now I know I can swim the distance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment