Sunday, May 9, 2010

Friday -- Ran 6 miles -- ish. Peter, Laura and I ran Provo Canyon. My watch died about five minutes into the run. I know where the 2.5 mile mark is to turn around to make it 5 miles and I went past that a little way. Then when I got back to the parking lot I was feeling pretty good so I kept going. I am not sure if I hit 6 miles or not but I think I came pretty close. (Peter and Laura did 7 miles ... they run faster than me so they were a head of me). I have no idea what my pace was. I felt pretty heavy going up for about the first two miles but after that felt really good. My knee started to hurt at about mile 4. It really started to hurt. Saturday it was the most sore it has been in a long time. I had a friend look at it and he says IT band syndrome. GREAT! He gave me some good suggestions. Ragnar is going to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment