Sunday, June 13, 2010

6 miles 60:03 I actually did a little more than 6 miles ... and it really took me more than an hour. But I only clocked my actually running time. It was just a rough run. I don't think I ran an entire mile without stopping for one reason or another. Shoe, stretch, finding a Book of Mormon in the road ... I just couldn't get into a rhythm. But I did it and it is done!

I was talking to a friend (Sandi, here in WA) who is a runner. She was talking about how she loves to run because she can just let her mind go. I need to learn to do that better. I find myself thinking about the run, about my body, about my pace etc the entire time. I need to stop thinking about running and just let my mind go somewhere else!

Did a little 2 mile run this evening ... just trying to get use to the multiple run thing. Reminding my legs that we will be running again. It was ok. It was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment