Saturday, March 27, 2010

My knees have been killing me since the race. I went to the gym on Monday and did 15 min. elliptical, 15 min TM walking at an incline, 15 min bike. By Tuesday my knees were throbbing. I took Tuesday and Wednesday off completely. I went back on Thursday and did the bike for 30 min. and the elliptical for 15. I felt a little better. Friday after biking for 30 min decided to try and run a little. Ran one mile (10:00 pace) felt ok, knees hurt at first but felt ok by the end. I didn't push it. Saturday did the same but ran 2 miles and then walked another 1/2 at an incline. It helps to warm up on the bike first. Felt great but knees have been sore throughout the day. Not as bad as before. Not sure if I should have rested more or what the deal is. I have not had knee problems in the past. I had run 5 miles the week before the race and didn't have any problems. Frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment