Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pilates yesterday. I had skipped an entire week because of a migraine and then I had a meeting that was at the same time. It felt good to get back and get some good stretching in. I am really working my hamstrings.

Today -- 3 mile run. Felt good. Getting a little faster each time. It has been a week of running with my heart rate monitor. I feel like I need to mix things up a little by adding some distance and maybe doing just some short speed intervals in the middle. To soon for that? Advise?

1 comment:

  1. sheesh, i hope this doesn't mean your migraines are back the way they were before your procedure.

    i've heard that interval training is much better overall for cardio health than regular training, but i haven't really checked it out. let me know what you find out.

    ReplyDelete