Thursday, April 7, 2011

Well I'm back. I know I have said that before, but I really am this time. I am dying that it has been 5 months since my last post. Oops. How time flies!

This time last year I was signed up for several races. Women of Steel Tri, Alcatraz Swim, Ragnar Relay, ... I was all about training and working out. Things sure have changed. Pete finally convinced me to sign up for the Utah Valley Half. It is no secret how I feel about running. Why would I do this? I need an excuse/motivation to workout that's why. Life has gotten so ... SO ... so busy. (out of control really) Regular exercise is something I need. It does help me cope. Now if I could only have a couple more hours in my day.

It isn't like I have NOT been exercising. It has just been very sporadic. Having this race in just a couple months is making me make it a priority. So here is to getting back in shape! Let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment