Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am just so out of the habit of posting that I forget.

Monday -- I had just a couple minutes to do a quick run. So I ran around the block.

Tuesday -- I ran with Pete on the PRT from Geneva Rd toward the lake. I love running that trail. It is one of my favorite places to run. Wish it wasn't so scary to run alone. We ran 4 miles. Ended up about a 10:15 pace. Our first two miles were just under 10:00. It is good for me to run with someone ... pushes my pace. I definitely slow down to a more comfortable pace when I get tired which is around 10:00-10:20. I felt pretty good on this run.

Wednesday -- Swam Deer Creek with Laura and Kim getting ready for the Yuba tri this weekend. Should have done this more than 3 days before the race. Did ok ... but not great! I am NOT in great shape for doing a tri. Oh well .. just going to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment