Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!
This summer I decided to start training for a triathlon. I have enjoyed swimming for a several years and done the Escape From Alcatraz race a couple times with my brother Josh. In March, my sister-in-law, Jennie, asked me if I would train and run a 5K with her in April. After doing that race I decided to keep it up and thought I might as well add the biking to the mix and make it a Tri! I have fallen in LOVE with my road bike! Still enjoy swimming! Am very challenged by running! It has been such a fun summer of
S
wimming, Biking, and Running!

While I have been pretty diligent about my working out, I have not been so good at keeping track of my distances, times, location, and experiences. I thought a blog might be the perfect way to start doing that. I don't suspect many people will look at this blog or have any interest in it. It really is mostly for my own records. But ... I would love any comments, suggestions or just plain old encouragement that you might have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment