Thursday, October 8, 2009

Apparently I don't exercise anymore! I have missed Pilates both days this week and have not done anything else. I got on the treadmill for 15 min. last night and that is all I have done this week! PATHETIC!

but ...

Emily and I did go and "swim" Utah lake on Tuesday. I say "swim" because there was not a whole lot of swimming. Em is going to do Alcatraz with me and Josh next summer. She needs some open water/wetsuit/cold (and that it was!) experience. So we went out and just worked on getting comfortable swimming in that environment. It was really good for me as well. I have a lot of work to do to get ready for that race. Did I mention how cold it was! Emily looked at me at one point and said, "Do you think this is fun?" ha! Do I? Apparently I do, I keep doing it!

I really need to stop letting days slip by and just get a schedule going.

No comments:

Post a Comment