Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'M BACK!!! I had my doctor appointment today and I got the all clear to exercise. I am having some palpitations because of how big the device is that they had to put in my heart ... so they want me to take things VERY slow. Ok, ok ....

I went for my first run tonight. It was VERY slow! and short. I only went 1.5 miles and I won't even say the pace. I actually felt pretty good, better than I thought I would. But, I am having some pressure in my chest so I know I need to take it slow and easy. I got to use my Garmin watch and it is very cool. Love it. Almost got hit by a car (that was a first). The bugs were out in full force. It felt great! I am so excited to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the all clear - I'm glad to hear that you're back at my level of nothing. Only you'll pull away quicker. Running first? Not what I would have guessed. Hope you're feeling ok -

    ReplyDelete